The Oddworld Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oddworld Fan Forums (TOFF for short.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
McLeodGaming

Forum

What's ya favourite book?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :
What's ya favourite book? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's ya favourite book? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

What's ya favourite book? Empty
PostSubject: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Ok to begin with I'm going to try one or two things with text for no reason.
So what's your favourtie book(s)?
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
GlacierDragon

Number of posts : 191
Demerits :
What's ya favourite book? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's ya favourite book? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Uh, the Cthulhu Mythos by H.P Lovecraft?
Back to top Go down
http://glacierdragon.deviantart.com/
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Number of posts : 133
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:14 am

Oddey wrote:
Ok to begin with I'm going to try one or two things with text for no reason.
So what's your favourtie book(s)?

Harry Potter, Charlie Bone, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and other stuff like that. But my most favorite is the Oddworld Art Book, even though I don't have it.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I like The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Eragon, Harry Potter, LOTR, and a couple other's I can't recall.
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
GlacierDragon

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 am

I used to like Eragon (and I still kinda do) but parts of it annoy me. Also, the film was terrable.

The Demonata series, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:03 pm

GlacierDragon wrote:
I used to like Eragon (and I still kinda do) but parts of it annoy me. Also, the film was terrable.

The Demonata series, anyone?

That reminds me. I like Jurassic park too. One of the best book-to-films out there. The film Eragon dissapointed me much more than I expected.

Demonata? What's that? Razz
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
GlacierDragon

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 pm

The Demonata is a series written by Darren Shan, about demons and stuff. I've been reading them for some time now and they're quite good.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 am

A tad remniscent of The Northern Lights wouldn't you say?
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
GlacierDragon

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Trust me, they are nothing like The Northern Lights. For one thing, they're horror stories and the demons are all evil and hate humans. Then there's the fact that the stories are completely different...the only similarity between the Demonata and His Dark Materials trillogy is that there's multiple dimensions..
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:28 am

GlacierDragon wrote:
Trust me, they are nothing like The Northern Lights. For one thing, they're horror stories and the demons are all evil and hate humans. Then there's the fact that the stories are completely different...the only similarity between the Demonata and His Dark Materials trillogy is that there's multiple dimensions..

In that way remniscent. By contrast. Very Happy

Nah, I really had no clue. In fact I haven't even read the northern lights. My sister keeps telling me to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's ya favourite book?   What's ya favourite book? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's ya favourite book?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oddworld Fan Forums :: Other :: Misc.-
Jump to: