The Oddworld Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oddworld Fan Forums (TOFF for short.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
McLeodGaming

Forum

What Oddworld Games Do You Have?

Go down 
3 posters

What Oddworld games do you have
Abe's Oddysee
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap25%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Abe's Exoddus
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap25%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Munch's Oddysee
 25% [ 3 ]
Stranger's Wrath
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap17%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Oddworld Adventures
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap0%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Oddworld Adventures 2
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap0%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GBA Munch's Oddysee
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_lcap8%What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Abe's Mission
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (post which one)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Number of posts : 133
Demerits :
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Oddworld Games Do You Have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

What Oddworld Games Do You Have? Empty
PostSubject: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 am

Since there isn't a profile field for this, I decided to make a thread for this. I have AO for PlayStation, AE for PlayStation, and MO for Xbox.
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
GlacierDragon

Number of posts : 191
Demerits :
What Oddworld Games Do You Have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Oddworld Games Do You Have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 am

What's Abe's Mission?
Back to top Go down
http://glacierdragon.deviantart.com/
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 am

The Pentagon version of AO.
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
GlacierDragon

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Oh...*has no idea what a Pentagon is*

I've got the Abe games for PS1, Munch's Oddysee and Stranger's Wrath for Xbox, and Munch's Oddysee for GBA.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:13 am

I have the first two for the good old PC, And Munch's Oddyse and Stranger's Wrath for the Xbox which amazingly still works. Don't have any of the spin-offs or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:30 am

GlacierDragon wrote:
Oh...*has no idea what a Pentagon is*

I've got the Abe games for PS1, Munch's Oddysee and Stranger's Wrath for Xbox, and Munch's Oddysee for GBA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_(computer)

And SW is a spinoff I think.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm

THen you thought wrong. It is officially the third part of the quintology.
Back to top Go down
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 am

The third part is about Squeek.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 pm

$oul$+0rm_br3w3ry wrote:
The third part is about Squeek.

Wrong-o.

Part one is AO, part two is MO, and part three is SW, part four might be about squeek, and part five could be about a chicken named henry who has to draw magical shapes to kill albino monks while drinking oil through his nose.
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
GlacierDragon

Demerits :

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 pm

It is? For some reason I always thought SW was a bonus game or something. Can you tell me where you heard (or read) about it being the third part? *craves information like a leech craves blood*

Oddey wrote:
...part five could be about a chicken named henry who has to draw magical shapes to kill albino monks while drinking oil through his nose.
If OWI ever did that I would worship them to high heaven and back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Oddworld Games Do You Have?   What Oddworld Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Oddworld Games Do You Have?
Page 1 of 1