The Oddworld Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oddworld Fan Forums (TOFF for short.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
McLeodGaming

Forum

Ddcheat for Oddworld Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :
Ddcheat for Oddworld Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ddcheat for Oddworld Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Ddcheat for Oddworld Games Empty
PostSubject: Ddcheat for Oddworld Games   Ddcheat for Oddworld Games I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Considering some of you don't know there exists an incredible cheat to Abe's Oddysee and Exodus, there is an incredible cheat to both of the first Oddworld games called Ddcheat. Make a shortcut to Exodus and right click it. Then select properties. In the line that says target, add "-ddcheat" Without the "s. Then start the game through the same shortcut. In game press Tab and Abe will now be able to fly all over the place. This works for Abe's Oddysee too but you must type in "-it_is_me_your_father" agin without the "s. While the game is starting and going through the opening credits, hold shift until you can select Start and stuff. I've found the Oddysee version of Ddcheat slightly unreliable. No Exodus works fine though.
Using Ddcheat

Ddcheat is a powerful tool for playing about in Oddworld. But you risk your game being crashed if you try certain things. I have used it and it has crashed on several ocassions where I have attempted the impossible. I don't think it'll affect your game.
Posting Pictures of Ddcheat in Action

Is something that everyone will love to see. They can be very funny indeed when done correctly. king Post away with the pictures!
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
GlacierDragon

Number of posts : 191
Demerits :
Ddcheat for Oddworld Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ddcheat for Oddworld Games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ddcheat for Oddworld Games   Ddcheat for Oddworld Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm

I always wondered how those videos on Youtube of Abe flying around were done.
Ah, but sadly I only have the PS versions of the games.
Back to top Go down
http://glacierdragon.deviantart.com/
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Number of posts : 133
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Ddcheat for Oddworld Games   Ddcheat for Oddworld Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 am

I also only have the PS versions. I want to know what the screen above the screen with the electric wall in the first secret area in AE looks like. It's impossible to get there without ddcheat.
Back to top Go down
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Ddcheat for Oddworld Games   Ddcheat for Oddworld Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 pm

hehehe wrote:
I also only have the PS versions. I want to know what the screen above the screen with the electric wall in the first secret area in AE looks like. It's impossible to get there without ddcheat.

Over that, there is nothing. Abe would simply be off-screen and you wouldn't see anything. Oddworld didn't waste time making backgrounds for places you couldn't see without a cheat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ddcheat for Oddworld Games   Ddcheat for Oddworld Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ddcheat for Oddworld Games
Page 1 of 1