The Oddworld Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oddworld Fan Forums (TOFF for short.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
McLeodGaming

Forum

What games do you play besides Oddworld?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :
What games do you play besides Oddworld? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What games do you play besides Oddworld? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

What games do you play besides Oddworld? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play besides Oddworld?   What games do you play besides Oddworld? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:57 am

Are you into FPS, FPS horror, FPS nostalgia, Puzzle, Arcade Puzzle, Arcade, Modern, Just Nostalgia, Platformer, Adventure, Bad Games, Good Games, Next Generation Games, 3D Platformer, Racing, Wii (Is so different that it has it's own catagory), Webgames, Board Games like Mario Party, Minigame Compilations, Educational Games, Creating Games, Simulators, or just your own work?

I for one like: FPS nostalgia (Doom), Puzzle (Where do I begin?), Wii, Platformer, Nostalgia (PAC-MAN FTW king ) Creating Games, and especially my own work (I do alot of gamemaking). Share your interests.
Back to top Go down
GlacierDragon
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
Queen Glukkon Margaret [Mod]
GlacierDragon

Number of posts : 191
Demerits :
What games do you play besides Oddworld? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What games do you play besides Oddworld? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play besides Oddworld?   What games do you play besides Oddworld? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 am

Hmmm, I don't really know what catagories I like. Any I suppose, as long as the game is good. I sometimes like god games, mainly the Black&White series (a great bunch of games where you can basicaly do what you want, including sacrificing people). Spore is also quite good, though I found the Space Stage really boring. Apart from god games, I love Predator: Concrete Jungle (you play as the Predator and go round hunting people, which is funny if you're into that sort of stuff) and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (you can make your character go insane by getting him to do things, and eventually he'll commit suicide. Of course this means you have to start the game again, but it's funny to watch him go loony).

I also like Snake and Tetris.
Back to top Go down
http://glacierdragon.deviantart.com/
Oddey
Wanna Be
Wanna Be
Oddey

Number of posts : 132
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play besides Oddworld?   What games do you play besides Oddworld? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:58 pm

GlacierDragon wrote:

I also like Snake and Tetris.

Who doesn't I ask?
Back to top Go down
Trollercoaster
Wanna Be
Wanna Be

Number of posts : 133
Demerits :

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play besides Oddworld?   What games do you play besides Oddworld? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:11 am

I like platformers, adventure games, RPGs, and vehicular combat games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play besides Oddworld?   What games do you play besides Oddworld? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play besides Oddworld?
Page 1 of 1